The functionality that uses this setting has been removed.
This setting should no longer be used.
(cherry picked from commit 79cced08e745f7cc1d09d05f450335e75f32de35)
After creating the theme directory it will be labeled as a
system_data_file. By calling SELinux.restorecon() the directory
will be correctly labeled as a themeservice_app_data_file
As long as the light sensor is providing values, each value change will
enqueue a transition message, which may queue up. Stop doing that and
ensure only one transition message is queued at any given time.
Previously the visible check was comparing the newly set value to
itself. Now we cache the old value, set new value, and can do a proper
Signed-off-by: Roman Birg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In the case that the bitmap being passed in was not a bitmap drawable,
we were not retaining any of the attributes from the original drawable.
This patch ensures we ask that drawable to draw on the canvas/bitmap so we
can use that information. Also add tests around it.
* Pass app info and number of installed packages to boot message UI
* Ui by Asher and Joey, based on Alexander's previous work
Signed-off-by: Joey Rizzoli <email@example.com>
* Force US locale when doing internal flattening of HSIC objects
into strings. This would crash in the validator if the user's
local uses commands instead of dots to format floats.
* Raise the outdoor threshold to 12K lux to more accurately
represent bright sunlight.
* Raise the night color temperature to 4800K to provide a
soft display look at night with less red.
* Essentially everything in CMSDK should remain silent when we
are being prompted to enter a passcode for decrypting the
device. Unfortunately, simply shutting off CMSDK entirely
will cause crashes everywhere. We need to be somewhat
selective about it.
* Motivation for this was LiveDisplay kicking into night mode before
decrypted due to location services failing.