Boot and recovery are already regenerated when running the
sign_target_files_apks script, so GetBootableImage is never called in
the img and ota scripts. It wouldn't work anyway as the function
parameters have changed.
Signed-off-by: Wolfgang Wiedmeyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- res/charger .pngs are not used anymore, we adopted aosp charging animation
- setprop ro.crypto.keyfile.userdata /efs/metadata is not used anymore,
crypto key is now at /data footer
- BOARD_USE_SAMSUNG_COLORFORMAT flag was duplicated
resize2fs.static is placed in install/bin, possible to run without /system mounted.
running it will resize /system to the actual system partition size,
supporting custom pits with block-based OTAs
* 4.4 introduces a new daemon, healthd, that handles battery status
- resides in: /system/core/healthd
- BatteryMonitor.cpp iterates through all the *directories* under
/sys/class/power_supply looking for a file called 'type'
- if the type == Battery, it assumes this is the location for the
battery stats for the device. Only the first directory that matches
this criteria is used.
- on msm8660/d2/jf/s2 kernels, this search results in:
- To determine capacity, healthd looks at the contents of the
'capacity' file under this discovered base path. This results
in /sys/class/power_supply/fuelgauge/capacity on msm8660/d2/jf/s2
- Unfortunately, this is the wrong path. The capacity file at this
location returns a large negative number.
- Other paths like status, voltage_now, and present are also
* For comparison, in 4.3 battery statistics gathering was handled by
- BatteryService does a similar search for a file called 'type' with
the contents of 'Battery'
- But the search logic is different here: it takes the *last* path that
matches the criteria.
- This results in the correct /sys/class/power_supply/battery
* This patch overrides the discovery mechanism for battery status completely.